Thursday, January 21, 2010

assignment 2 the angry demented bunny idea


This is my first pic I have found for my angry bunny idea. Still looking for a name but this comes from my limited art skills. In grade school when I was bored I would draw this angry bunny all the time. No idea why. But the angry bunny always had a huge demented smile on his face and I drew him in various sets including one time he was running from a shark on water but that just has to do with the fact that I cant draw to save my life. More pics and inspiration coming. Oh yeah by the way for those of you not in my class. Our second assignment involves texturing so we are going to make a 3d set or level for a game something along those lines and this idea I have may help me decide what I want to do or what type of set I want to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment